23.7.14

To seek you in all things.
How amazing you are.
Your ways are so mysterious, yet as familiar as my hand.
At times I am lost without a clue, my discernment jammed.
But you are there with me, leading me without me even being aware.
I may feel as if I'm nailed to my cross and you, for a moment,
have turned your face from me, yet I knowing,
you never took your eyes off me.
Allowing me to feel pain only strengthens me, my faith is doubled.
How marvelous you are, how awesome a God I have.
The overwhelming power of your Love and favour,
my heart grows beyond it's boundaries.
How could I ever doubt you?
My small little self.
The rain pours forth from the sky
as does your Love pour forth from heaven.
Together they cleanse and embrace all things you have made.
You are my God, the God of all.
Truth above truths.
Pardon above pardons.
Life above life.
Everything is Yours and everything will one day 

acknowledge You as the Almighty One. 
I Am that I Am, above all things temporal.

-Gloria Valentine